This is my longest-living blog and unfortunately, it's been the least updated last year. So, to usher in the New Year with a new post, here's some words of wisdom a colleague of mine sent me which I'd like to share.
It's somewhat similar to my personal New Year's Resolution, just in a broader sense. I leave you with this and greet you all a Happy New Year !
- Learn healthy ways to manage your stress.
- Think of challenges as opportunities to shine.
- Look for the best in others, and yourself.
- Eat right and get plenty of rest (sleep 6-8 hours daily).
- Exercise for 60 minutes or more five days a week.
- Seek out the joys in life and remember to laugh.
- Do something nice for someone.
- Make time each day to relax.
- Surround yourself with upbeat people.
- Take pride in your work and your achievements.